A stadium with a capacity of 40 thousands spectators.
Brilio.net – The people of Papua can be proud because soon there will be a majestic stadium that stands in eastern Indonesia. Yes, Papua Bangkit Stadium will be finished soon. This stadium which began construction from the end of 2016 will be inaugurated in April 2019.
According to Department of Youth and Sports Affair or Dinas Olahraga dan Pemuda (Disorda) of Papua Province, the construction of the stadium which is located in Kampung Harapan, East Sentani, Jayapura Districts, Papua, overall has reached 97%.
The stadium which is being prepared for PON (Pekan Olahraga Nasional or National Sport Week) 2020 can accommodate 40 thousands spectators. Built using the Regional State Budget or Anggaran Pendapatan dan Belanja Daerah (APBD) of Rp 1,3 trillion, Papua Bangkit Stadium will be the grandest stadium in East Indonesia.
This stadium that will be Papua’s icon already has international and FIFA standard. Aside from being a venue for soccer matches, the stadium also features an athletic track.
Well, if you wonder about the face of this magnificent stadium which rivals Bung Karno Main Stadium, here are some latest pictures of it, as brilio.net said from the Instagram account @stadionpapuabangkit on Tuesday (5/2).
1. This is not Bung Karno Main Stadium in Jakarta, but Papua Bangkit Stadium.
2. Its magnificent appearance even beats other stadiums in Indonesia.
3. The stadium also has a distinctive ornament on the outside.
4. Papua Bangkit Stadium planned to be prepared for the upcoming 2020 PON.
5. By being able to accommodate as many as 40 thousand spectators, equipped with athletic trails, single seat stands, LED lights and electronic scoreboard, this stadium is the grandest in Papua.
6. This ornament can be lit at night. The lights are colorful.
7. In addition to the beautiful stadium, the Papua Bangkit Stadium is also set against a beautiful landscape.
8. Not only that, there is a companion field which will later be used for team training needs.
9. This is the portrait of the player locker room, dominated by red.
10. The stadium that can be seen clearly from this hill is a new photography object for local people.